Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Wednesday Wish


I love the idea of large slouchy sweaters that are cosy and snuggly during the Autumn and Winter months.  Clearly, having psoriasis, these are not the easiest items to buy as so many yarns can irritate the skin.  However, cashmere tends to work just fine.  To be fair, generally a cotton or silk knit should work also, but you can’t really beat cashmere for that true feeling of luxe.


I recently purchased a pair of tartan trousers; the Blackwatch tartan, so shades of navy and dark green (to be revealed at a later date on the blog).  I think that paired with a large cream jumper, the look would be both on-trend and comfortable.  So look what I found?  A 100% cashmere sweater from Winser London.  Clearly, if I were in a position to spend over €200 on a sweater, I’d need to try this on first to make sure that the wool didn’t irritate and that the length or sleeves didn’t swamp me.  But at first glance, it’s definitely one that I would place on my wish list.   What do you think?
 
perfect sweater for anyone suffering from psoriasis
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Love it! The thing about cashmere is it always looks so polished, even if the style is casual? This piece is such a great shape, and will look a million dollars I am sure!........credit card at the ready!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous jumper Helen, I particularly love the neckline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! It would go with so much too! Maybe a first payday treat?! ;) Ax

    ReplyDelete